Workshops Terms and Conditions
1. Plants and flowers used in workshops vary from season to season. Images are used as an example of the type of display you will be making but flowers and plants will differ from those pictured.
2. Certain plants and flowers can cause an allergic reaction in some people. Please let us know in advance if you know of an existing allergy or think this may affect you.
3. The sap of some flowers can cause staining to clothing, and we sometimes work with wires which can cause snags if not used carefully. For this reason aprons are provided to protect your clothes.
4. Where containers are shown in images please note that these may differ from the exact ones you use in the workshop - where containers differ from those shown you will be provided with one which enables creation of a display in a similar scale.
5. Unfortunately refunds are not available on cancellations as there are a limited number of places available on workshops. Group bookings for the date may have had to be turned away and we might not be able to re-sell your space.
6. Refreshments, lunches and cakes or cream teas are included with many of our workshops. If you have any allergies or intolerances please let us know with a minimum of 48 hours notice so we have time to arrange alternatives where required.